N2 Substitution Type Low Oxygen Density Clean Oven
Heat Treatment Equipment, Manufacturing and Sales. Last Modify :
- It can heat-treat it with atmospheres more than class 100.
It is effective in the following processes.
- High temperature (MAX500℃) processing
- The oxygen density is lowered.
- In the oven, a clean condition.
- The wafer is 25 piece simultaneous processing.
- It lowers the temperature from the high-temperature state quickly.
- Clean oven the best for polyimide heat-treatment.
|Method||Nitrogen substitution method|
|Operating temperature limit||100℃~400℃（Common use 350℃）|
|Temperature distribution accuracy||±3.0％ at 350℃350℃||（at a no load in the oven）|
|Temperature rise time||RT→350℃||about 60min（Atmosphere temperature in tank）|
|150℃→350℃||about 45min（Atmosphere temperature in tank）|
|Temperature drop time||350℃→50℃||about 60min（Atmosphere temperature in tank）|
|350℃→150℃||about 30min（When N2 gas is introduced）|
|Oxygen density||30ppm or less||（N2 gas, When 200NL/min is supplied）|
|Cleanliness||Atmosphere in the oven||100p/cft @More than 0.1μm|
|Treatment tank material||SUS304, Grinding finish|
|Amount of N2 supply||200NL/min（with flow quantity sensor）|
- We target 300mm wafer with a clean oven that heat-treats it because of the hypoxic atmosphere, and the standard issue is use regularly 350℃.
- The temperature can correspond up to 500℃. (The device specification becomes a partial modification for the high temperature. )
- It transfers from FOUP automatically, and after the heat-treatment doing is cooled at the same time of 25 pieces, it returns it to FOUP.
- As for wafer when heat-treating it, not only horizontal direction but also the thing made a vertical direction by the optional feature is possible.
- We will correspond to not only one chamber type but also 2 and four chamber type.
- (We will correspond to 200mm wafer. )